Thursday, January 21

Must Must!

 I really must start writing more. Perhaps if I make myself type the blogs, I can make myself add the fun pictures in later once I get home. I love reading blogs. A highschool classmate runs her own (dashpinchsmidgen.blogspot.com) and I absolutely adore it. I don't know if anyone would ever actually READ my blogs (perhaps this is what tagging is for?) but I'd like the memory. I quite like the idea of my own place in the interwebs.
 

NOTICE: This email (including any attachments) may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged or exempt from disclosure. The information is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment